Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OH! NO!! why r u so weak...

u've been with me for soo long...

since australia...

we've been through so much....

from syd to kl...

from kl to kch...

we've experienced so many wind and rain....

AND TODAY!!!!!

I broke u.....


AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can u be so weak......................

u were waiting for me in the car... i came in...

it was a hot day.... i didn't know u cant stand such heat...

you sud have shown me earlier....


my clip on~~~~ broken~~~~ NO!!!!!! HOW CAN I GO UNDER THE SUN WITHOUT U~~~~~
now everything is too late....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy new one la...then u can go under the sun liao..hehe..it brokes, so it is telling u tat is time to change a new one liao lo..hehe..

Steve said...

wuah~~ but its only born not more than 1 year lei... last year dec bought 1...

now have to get use to wear contact lenses so i can wear my sunnys