Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 24th BD [Part 2 / 4]





WUAH~~ yien and fab is even faster than me...

ookay~ so this is the my part 2 of my 24th BD
Location: Pop wave II
time: after the school reunion dinner ard 10


I think its a gud idea having dinner at pop wave.. although the sound system is not as gud as the 1 at flaminggo, but the overall service, cleanliness, facilities, price and all kind of other things satisfy me. Hmm or mayb its the 天时地利人和 all exist at once?? so comes out a happy and memorable BD lo~ thanks to All u guys and gals though! *big hugs*

loads of things happen that night as the time ticks officially into my 24th year on earth
ppl sing, dance, drink, go crazy, camera's light flashes all over, dare deviling with happy ending *nyek nyek* and many more~


hae hae hae~ my 1st shoot!! dono y that night don have any dizzyness at all.. still very awake after all together 3 solo challenge and 2 group solo challenge which comes out to be 6 glass plus


shhhh~~ making wishes~ and so let my wishes come true ^^

wuhu! Gift Gift gift and gifts~~~ thanks All of u guys and gals, glad we're still as crazy as we were in secondary time, thanks for the time, the surprise, the gifts the everything~ many thanks!!
and ofcuz last but not least special thanks to yien for the luvly gift extended time to be there and also gifts *nyek nyek* ^^ *zan dai sek*




My 1st 3 Gift of my 24th BD~




hmmm just discovered sumthin... forget to snap a group photos la~~

here's me and yien pic of da day hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the present giving is like doing an award presentation..:P

Steve said...

hahahaha we purposely did it tht way 1