Saturday, November 1, 2008

上海人家

there's a word came by my mind justnow having chicken rice for dinner with my parents behind hock lee... shall i change my blog tittle to a mouse life??? cuz when i look back into my previous post its mainly about food hahahah.... cuz I LIKE FOOD!!! ESPECIALLY NICE ONES!!! FOOD ROCKS!!! YEAH!!!

anyway~ here's another post of food again [yes kenneth, again food.. hahaha]

Location: just oposite from the 2 banana situated 2 more shops to the left. Its visible from 2 banana
Time: Lunch ard 1pm
diners: me, lai, jack, fab n ken

it was a typical chinese meals with sort of hongkong style dim sum..

from left drunken chicken, dumpling, 豆沙饼







as for the above right my favorite 小笼包with the soup inside, so u actually got to "juut" the soup out 1st b4 u eat the bun... haha kind of fun and delicious..

and on the left is my main course of the lunch, their specialty of the day, tofu rice. Well it turns out pretty tasty just like wud the boss recomended though.. its more like 糯米饭but not as full as it. so overall its kind of nice 2 thunbs up for this too

anyway looking forward to try its peanut and red bean paste bun.. deep fried to perfection... looks kind of attractive..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the drunken chicken.. but not everyday got leh..

Anonymous said...

I super love drunken chicken too, especially when it just got out from fridge :D Yeahh.. Cold drunken chicken :D

the 小笼包 looks yummilicious :D

ehhh.. Harror YienYien.com :D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! harlow rosewong.com

hahaha!! sounds so formal eh!! oh!! u ever tried the drunken chicken at memories? i heard its served hot.. but never try yet!! next time pergi bersama!! yeahh... ada drunken chicken kaki! haha

Steve said...

hahaha my mom's drunken chicken is the best!!! but only served during CNY... hahaha

Anonymous said...

omg!! are we INVITED??!!

Steve said...

hahaha ofcuz~ let u galz noe the day =)