Thursday, November 27, 2008

THE EARLIEST POST EVA~~

gosh look at the clock!! ITS ONLY 6.58!!! just 15 mins ago i was woken by the hammering or door.... BAM BAM BAM!!! i was still half way in my dream... and wonder wud's happening.... the 1st thing i did was grab my mini clock to check the time.. OMG!!! the minite hand was pointing at 1 minute pass number 9!!! DID I OVER SLEPT ??!! i grab my watch my phone looking at the same minutes display... without delay in a speed of light i prepare myself... after preparing everything i was much more awake cuz my blood circulation escaladed few time for that kind of shock... then finally when i grab my phone checking my 1st item in my "To-Do-List" THEN only i realize sumthing....its only merely 7 o clock.....oh..man..... I'M 15 MINs EARLIER!!! NO WONDER MY ALARM ALL DIDN'T CHIME!!!! now from a supposingly guilty day turns out that i'v so many time to waste b4 i really head off to work....so~ ended up posting the earliest post ever...hahaha the "BIG BAM" is actually for my bro...not me... he's late for i dono wud...

anyway HAV A GUD DAYS FOLKS!!i'm gonna get sum food for myself b4 i start my day =)

No comments: