Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Newer Bold's out?!

Just came across this when i was googling around.. ANOTHER BOLD is on its way??? you gotta be kidding me!!! Immediately i youtube for some 1st hand review on the rumor Bold 9700 and it is true! its basically a diet version of Bold 9000 and its so much sleek n elegance!  same as Curve 8530! Most feature on 9700 are refined version of 9000.. mama-meeyaa it also features optical TRACKPAD! 3.3mp Auto-focus camera and more flash memory compared to 9000, and it has much longer battery life!


Although after 2 weeks of using my Bold 9000 with a few unsatisfactory comparison with my E 71 but this Bold 9700 surely catches my attention! 

I wonder the latest firmware overcomes my complaint about the user-friendliness of what i'm using right now  (V4.6) ability to:
  • sort sms by name/date file in different folders
  • Read pdf files stored on flash memory card



No comments: