Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lucky Me ^^

I was invited to the 2nd Mingle session with DIGI in conjunction with the official Launch of Blackberry Yesterday @ Senso

What actually draws me there of course more than networking and knowing a little more about BlackBerry, its because there's 2 BlackBerry to be won!!

So the session begins with the presentation, mingle session AND FINALLY!! Lucky DRAW!!

All guess's anxiously standing up waiting for their business card to be picked, so Am I!

There's ONLY 2 BlackBerry for the draw, Curve 8900 and Bold 9000. Supposingly there's 2 draw as there's only 2 price but The 1st business card drawn and the owner'd left, which means there's 3 draw! *chances increase!* so the 2nd name card held in the hand of announcer does looks like mine, *Am I going to win Curve?!* but when he announce the number starting with "8" heart just knew it wasn't mine.. AND the final Prize! Bold 9000! this time announcer covers the back of the business card making me hard to peep! but he hinted there's a long talk about function n stuff that BlackBerry can do with this lucky winner and he's actually looking my direction! *was it really me!!??* And there goes my number announced!! Whoah! i cant believe that i have actually won a BlackBerry Bold 9000!!











apart from the Grand prize Digi Throws in pretty nice door gift too!!

Nice wooden Box Printed with Digi Logo

There's a nice elegant ball poitn pen and also a ink pen in the box.


And there goes my earliest present this year from Digi




Happy~~

3 comments:

ahlost said...

OMG !!

I AM SO JEALOUS !!!

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE BLACKBERRY AND NOW YOU GOT IT???

Are you going to sell the BB? O_O

ahlost said...

update blog lor Yien's darling :D

Krista Krista ~~~

:D

Steve said...

tehehehe i upgraded my call plan so i'm keepin it ahha

next time u can see me moblog more liao hahaha