Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Doggy" is BACK!!!

Yesterday the poor doggy's back when i wus back hum quite late... but the weather wus gud so i went inside and find sum food for the dog

Guess what?! i found chicken bones!! WEE~~ sud be doggy's favourite
i rush out very excited and gave the bones to the dog..

this time he scares me.. i think he still afraid i'm going to assault him or sumthin.. when i get close to him its in a standby to fight back action... which scares me... haha

i wanted to drop the bone from the plastic but he's too hungry cant wait and snatch the plastic bag and run few feet away from me and dug his head into the plastic bag.. then i hear bone munching sound.. he enjoyed around 10 pieces of chicken bones cuz we had KFC that day hehe so we happy n doggy also happy


Today he's very punctual.. when i reach hum and its there waiting!
he wave his tail when he saw my car approachin *so cute* haha


One thing very special about this dog is that he knows his border...

LOOK! this 2 days he never cross into my house compound!!

wud a obedient dog...

isn't he cute... shaking tails looking ard but din wanna cross the line.. haha

when i blow wistle he just immediately stand in this position





Since he's such a cute boy i gave him some treat today.

a cookies of gingerbreadman shape, an egg (raw) and also some "steel egg" which my bro brought from taiwan but hardly any1 luvs it haha.. so i gave it to the dog

my dad n bro said that stray dog will find medicine after they have enuf food, so my dad ask me to give the dog an raw egg.. n u noe wud?!! it finish everything not even a drop left.. haha so guai..

after that i gave him some milk n water to flush down everything

lets cross our finger for the dog to recover soon~ see u soon doggy ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so kindhearted ;)

Anonymous said...

Double hugs for DAR!

Steve said...

hehehe~ cuz the doggy's so cute.. but today the dog ran into my hux compunds....

then he croach in front of me like wanna shoot out towards me anei... then i go take a stick and throw few meters away and guess what?! he go fetch!