Monday, March 16, 2009

BOYBOY 1st invasion

as usual today i came home but a little bit earlier than usual..
boyboy rush to my gate when he saw my car.. shaking tails~ waiting for me

i park my car and went in to get sum bread n later on sum bone for him..


after his dinner he INVADE my house!!! i open the gate about 3 to 4 ft wide just enuf for me to go out for feeding but after that he dug his head thru my leg n gate and into my hux...

i shh and hey him but he just tot that i wus playin with him... *cute but helpless*
the more i tries to chase him out the more he thought i'm playin with him...

so i went to take a stick intending to scare him... n guess what?!! he tot i wanna play fetch with him he set himself in a "stand-by-to-run" position facing me n shaking tails... i cant help but throw the stick about 20ft away HE FETCH!!! gosh i cant believe a stray dog would know how to play fetch!!!

apart from that, today all his kutu on his skin dissapears totally! IMPOSSIBLE!! how could that happen?? has he really have a family or does random people just helped him with all the mites...

that kind of puzzled me cuz obviously its not right to keep a dog if he has already a family rite?

but the thing is breakfast and dinner time he's even more punctual than humanbeing... waiting at the gate there shaking tail excitedly when my car approach... my question is if he does have a family why would he be waiting for me?? and after i feed him he'll stay for another hour plus then he's gone from my sight.... Hmmmm... wierd...

i think i gotta observe few more days 1st... mayb i sud make a collar with a note asking "i'm i belong to a family?" or sumthin...

1 comment:

ahlost said...

Should make a collor with a note "Adopt me, pleeaseee?"