Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Very Own Dot Com Finally

This is the day to call off my blogger blog rite here and officiate my very own dot com weee~~~


actually steveillusion has gone public since Nov 1st 09 but its in the process of renovating n touching-up here n there so i don't wish to make a buzz about under-con site..

Well although i'm still searching around for my ideal Logo but most of the things are functioning well and good to go. So here it is~ the continue of my voyage goes here:


-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Spencer Day said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Unknown said...

Heya! Nice blog! :D

Have nice day
Huggss
Erica in Singapore! :) <3

Unknown said...

Heya! Nice blog! :D

Have nice day
Huggss
Erica in Singapore! :) <3

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

I LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE IN VANCOUVER!

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://expoautos.blogspot.com/