Thursday, July 16, 2009

The 2 new born~


Happy burthdaey to the 2 new born~~~ *applause* weee~~~
ya i noe its actual date of these 2 babies are actually born back a year or 2 ago~

but after pages and pages of research and reviews me n dear came to conclusion to adopt these 2 babies

well for me a mobile phone that can make and receive calls, SMSing isn't sufficient enough.. I need sumthin that can keep me on my schedule (especially to-do as i'm really gud at forgettin things from time to time), extra long battery life for all those phone calls, GPS for explore new horizon during weekend... and most important proven track record in terms of its stability and rigidity due to my nature or work.

Well I've been using this little piece of art for more than a week now. It actually exceeds my expectation. Apart from a few firmware bug which google can easily give solution("camera in use by other application" error message; "system error" when new to-do list is added) its a very nice smartphone.


No comments: