Sunday, February 22, 2009

V Day Pressie ^^

Wu huhu expectantly i discovered diok sum evidence days before V day so there wasn't any surprise for the present itself actually hehe

but dear wus very "mysterious" about the way she gives me my 1st V day pressie. 1st little red heart shaped cards wit clue to the 2nd heart-shape little red card and then to the next and all wus hidden all over so i wus running all over from my room to the car and back to my room again where its rewarding to see this:
1st Vday gift 09
after dragging my tired body all over the place its so rewarding after all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

play cheat one!!! huhuhuhu!! curi curi see the website!!

*BITE*

Steve said...

muah hahaha =p

Anonymous said...

noty noty! tomolo cubit u! oops.. nope nope.. later when bfast cubit u! muakakaka

Anonymous said...

waseh... two love birds here! HAHAHAHAH! *pretend u dun see me* HAHAAHHAHA!

Anonymous said...

eee.. wad lahh!! huhu!